[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Private Hix's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Private Hix's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Private Hix's Application

Postby Private Hix » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:29 pm

1. Hello everyone! My character's name will be "Private Hix" in-game.

2. I would like to be a part of the Hell's Angels. I am mostly interested in exploration, defending trade convoys, and assisting in PvP battles with other fleet members but I will most likely be sticking more towards PvE.

3. My introduction to flight/space sims was when my dad showed me Wing Commander, he has all of the original disks still hah. I liked it, but never really got into it too much. Much later on I played Flight Simulator X a little bit, and just recently I have played Star Conflict quite a bit, but nothing really satisfied my thirst for a good space sim. Until I saw the unveiling of Star citizen... It was love at first sight haha.

OH, I have a 'Saitek X52 Flight Control System' btw, it needs to be put to use haha.

4. I am a Golden Ticket holder, and I own the Digital Bounty hunter package. I currently own a 300i and an Avenger, but I would really like to get my hands onto a freelancer. but that won't happen until I get some more money or a job..

5. My RL name is Dominic, I am from Napa California, and I am 18. I have loved video games ever since my Dad gave me my first computer (even before Wing Commander I believe). I am currently in my first semester of College, my major is Animation and Special Effects, and I would really like to do the CGI for movies, or possibly working for Pixar. But, even though that is my major, I only have an old laptop that can just barely run the hangar module at like 8 FPS hah. I am hoping to get a new laptop around winter time.

I am a fun, very easy-going person, and I enjoy doing things in groups but also like being on my own. I have been a swimmer since I was 5, and yes, I am going to be on the College swim team starting tomorrow haha. I am extremely excited for Star Citizen as well as flying along side each and every one of you.

-Private Hix
Private Hix
Hell's Angels

Re: Private Hix's Application

Postby Nubanator » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Napa is beautiful! Have enjoyed a few wine trips through Napa Valley. I live down in San Marcos, I think you'll find a good home here. Just wait for Teal's approval and he'll lead you from here!
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Private Hix's Application

Postby Tealstone » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:35 pm

Hey there, Private Hix!

Firstly, thank you for supporting the game so early! We are all terribly excited to watch Star Citizen develop into what we're sure will be a game that will consume us all for the foreseeable future. :) After reviewing your application, I think you'll fit in well with Citadel.

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Private Hix!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here