[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Turncloak for hire

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Turncloak for hire

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Turncloak for hire

Postby nishamsayshi » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:49 pm

1 nishamsayshi
2 fighter
3 ace combat, lots of ace combat
4 Arbiter. 325Ai
5 Nationality : singaporean
Would love to delve into industrial espionage, if that's even possible in-game.
Intends to stay in the shadows, watch people blow the shit out of each other. Plan to win (read:avoid) battles by disabling the enemy craft only. No kill ethos. You need someone in on the other side. I could be that someone. Joining another guild and reporting back Intel to this corporation is what I'm actually trying to explain here.

Fluent in mandarin, malay and indonesian language. Knows a bit of Dutch and afrikaans.

Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
nishamsayshi

Re: Turncloak for hire

Postby Tealstone » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:09 pm

Hey there, Nish.

Thanks for applying -- sorry that it took a while to get back to you, but I wanted some of the other leadership to take a peek at your application so I could get a general idea of their line of thinking to make sure we're on the same page.

The issue with what you're looking at is that it can create rifts in the diplomatic process, especially going into a new game and not understanding the political climate or how a bulk of the game will work. So, while we're not really looking at a division specifically for explicit corporate espionage, we could use your services as an Ambassador to maintain relations on assigned squads and guilds which, in the grand scheme of things, is along the same lines, but just done a little more subversively. :)

Not to mention that your skill in languages would be incredibly valuable.

Would this be something you're still interested in? If so, you'd still choose your preference overall to be more combat or industry relation for in-game activities, and the ambassador work would both in and out of game.

Let me know or, if you have any questions, feel free to ask away and I'll be happy to answer!

Thanks!
Tealstone
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here