[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Unchainedboar's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Unchainedboar's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Unchainedboar's Application

Postby Unchainedboar » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:35 pm

1. The in-game name of the character with whom you'll be joining -- please make sure your forum name here matches.
Unchainedboar

2. Whether you wish to be a part of the Adam and Eves (Industrial/Mining) or the Hell's Angels (Military/Fighter Pilot).
Honestly i would like both, mostly military but i deff want to get into mining and stuff like that as well

3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims.
Not really with space sims but lots of MMO xp

4. What your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with.
Rear Admiral

5. Please provide at least 200 words telling us about you. We are a group of mature, like-minded individuals who are interested in enjoying our time in game -- we're looking to make sure that your membership with be beneficial to both parties.

Hello my name is Adam Hill, im 21, im from BC Canada, ive been playing MMO's since i was 10, i played wow for 9 years i was in the midnight lineup for it back in 2004 i was a hardcore raider in wow for the years i played i ran my own guild for 4 of those 9 years, besides wow ive played rift, aion, tera and most other MMO's that hav come out in NA, ive always loved MMO's just the whole persistent world and SC has me more excited then any of them. Id say what has me the most excited in playing SC with oculas rift once i put that thing on i dont think you will ever get me to log off, I feel i could be a good squad leader or something to that effect my years of Guild leading in WoW raids i feel makes me a stong leader. Im looking for a guild becuase i dont know anyone that will be playing SC so i want to make sure i have a core group of people to play with once the game comes out as well i have a 4 person ship so i deff wanna make sure i can get some gunners for what ever operations i am running.

anyway look forward to hearing back.
Unchainedboar
Hell's Angels

Re: Unchainedboar's Application

Postby Tealstone » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:03 pm

Welcome, Unchained!

Thanks for applying -- I was a hardcore WoW raider in my younger years as well; with regards to the squadron, no worries about cross-training or running operations on both sides of the spectrum, we just use this as a gauge to figure out what people are more interested in.

I'm right there with you on the oculus rift... I've got $300 tucked away in my safe just waiting for the consumer version to be released. Hopefully I'll have time for the wife and kids at that point. :ugeek:

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Unchained!!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here