[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Snookums Apllication

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Snookums Apllication

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Snookums Apllication

Postby Snookums » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:40 pm

Hi, i'm recruiting to the CSC here as instructed in the forums.

My ingame character name will be Snookums.
I primarily wish to be part of the Industrial/Mining team of the guild.
I have played many MMO's but also have quite some years in flight/space sim games. Actually TIE fighter was the very first PC Game i played on my own system at the time it got released. I have played a lot of Freelancer.
Currently i have pledges three ships being the 325A, Freelancer and the Constellation. Also i am a subscriber to do do my part in making this game the BSSE !

Bio:
Well, i am Snookums and i am a Gnome Rogue...well i used to be a while :mrgreen:
Now i will be more of a farmer/explorer that occasionally wants to warm up his laser cannon on the scoundrels of space that want to touch my precious in the hold.
As a player i am heavily committed to being a fun to talk to, easy to play with kinda guy that is always into doing something different for the great cause. Also i have been known to be one of the more perverted ones on the more mature channels but that'll take some beers and time ;)
Being sometimes labelled by my former guildies in other dimensions as a committed achievement-wh0r3 you can count on me to be someone that is dedicated to get some results out but never by forgetting about my guildies or other players for that matter.
My play style is and always will be similar to a support role kind of person that never chooses the role of grunt ( no disrespect jarhead ;) ) but more the tactical player that likes to have an overview on things to give the team an advantage where suitable. As an example of my play style: If you would place me in a modern day battlefield combat situation you would either see me flanking you with extra ammo and providing suppressing fire, or finding me on the other side of the field spotting for tactical information and maybe some long range suppression ( like sniping or calling in artillery)... maybe this translates a bit of my ambitions in a teamform.

in RL i am an IT guy for the money with being a fireman on the side as volunteer. Needless to say this might mean me bailing out of an online session when a RL emergency arises. Apart from having my life priorities as a g/f, cats and my job as a fireman.. ( in that order or there be hell to pay :) ) my biggest hobby is gaming...and when released that will probably apply to Star Citizen most of the time.

I'm no big forum tiger anymore as i used to be, but i love being part of a community that understand that a MMO game is something to get away from the RL drama we sometimes face as opposed to some ppl i have met over the years that either cannot get enough of it wherever they are, or stirring up trouble just out of boredom.

Anyway, i hope you approve of my application.
Whatever the choice will be...i'll see you in the 'verse.

Snookums...out!
Snookums
"How you like THEM apples !?! "
Snookums
Adam & Eves

MISC Hull:

Re: Snookums Apllication

Postby Tealstone » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:30 pm

As long as you understanding that it may be hard -- for me in particular -- to keep a straight voice when using your callsign on TeamSpeak, I think we'll get along famously! I really appreciate the mindset for gaming that you have when it comes to the role of logistics, teamwork and understanding that playing games is an escape from the real world.

I know you say you're not very active on forums, but I hope you'll be able to find the time to pop by here to chat and get to know us a bit better!

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! There will be plenty of opportunity to do exploration and combat missions, so no worries there -- you are in no way restricted here. I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome to Citadel, Snookums!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Snookums Apllication

Postby Snookums » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:21 pm

Tnx a bunch there Tealstone. I won't let you guys down.

The name is meant to unstraighten faces so my first mission has been accomplished once again...

Now if you see a newbie crawling in the corridor looking for his locker thingy... that's me.

sn00ks...out
Snookums
"How you like THEM apples !?! "
Snookums
Adam & Eves

MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here