[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Forge's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Forge's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Forge's Application

Postby Forge » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:39 pm

1. The in-game name of the character with whom you'll be joining -- please make sure your forum name here matches.
Forge (Star Citizen name: Forge Thellic. Shows up under https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Thellic )

2. Whether you wish to be a part of the Adam and Eves (Industrial/Mining) or the Hell's Angels (Military/Fighter Pilot). I favour Adam and Eves, though I'm interested in defense and exploration as well.

3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims.
X-Wing, though that was a very long time ago.

4. What your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with.
Arbiter: 325a

5. Please provide at least 200 words telling us about you. We are a group of mature, like-minded individuals who are interested in enjoying our time in game -- we're looking to make sure that your membership with be beneficial to both parties.

I'm a 36 year old male. I've been friends with a new applicant of yours, Strider, for about 15 years now. We played WoW from release fairly hardcore but neither of us wants to return to that. I tend end up farming in MMO style games though I have raided and would normally do quite well (Hunters don't die, they just feign away). I've kept a number of friendships from my WoW days.

I like to subject people to my strange Canadian accent so I am quite at home in voice chat.

I'm basically a nerd. I do a little PHP/MySQL work, I build things out of wood, photography, etc.

I'm looking for a group of people that I can login and feel comfortable with talking about everything from statistics on a particular weapon load out to determining the average flight velocity of an unladen swallow.

I live in the mountain time zone (GMT -700) and typically play online from around 7pm to 11pm, though that varies depending on if I work late or have other obligations.

What... is my favourite colour?
Blue.
Forge
Adam & Eves

Re: Forge's Application

Postby Tealstone » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:57 pm

Forge,

I'm very glad Strider pulled you in! The game is much more fun when we have family and friends involved and, on top of that, you're a PHP/MySQL guy, so you've gotta be pretty cool (PHP/Oracle/MySQL here). :)

The average airspeed of an unladen swallow is 24 miles per hour, by the way.

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! There will be plenty of opportunity to do exploration and combat missions, so no worries there -- you are in no way restricted here. I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome to Citadel, Forge!!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Forge's Application

Postby Forge » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:00 pm

Thank you! I'm looking forward to my time in guild and game.
Forge
Adam & Eves

Return to Apply Here