[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Lushang's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Lushang's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Lushang's Application

Postby Lushang » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:53 pm

1. Lushang

2. Whether you wish to be a part of the Adam and Eves (Industrial/Mining) or the Hell's Angels (Military/Fighter Pilot): I have interest in both fields, but I'm leaning towards Hell's Angels. Eventually I would like to try both.

3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims: EVE online, X3, TIE fighter and X-wing back in the day. Not many good Space Sims out there now which is why I took interest in this game. I am eager to learn and become an asset to any guild.

4. What your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with: I have not made one yet, reason being nothing has really caught my eye enough. I would like to get Alpha access soon though, so if I do get accepted I will do some research on the needs of the guild and go from there. I always enjoyed larger ships but I can see myself in a fighter protecting resources.

5. Please provide at least 200 words telling us about you. We are a group of mature, like-minded individuals who are interested in enjoying our time in game -- we're looking to make sure that your membership with be beneficial to both parties: I am a 27 year old firefighter, in school for Paramedic. I go to school full time, work 2 jobs and I also play Final Fantasy XIV currently. I am in a relationship that will blossom into a family in the next couple years, so my free time does come at a premium these days. To be frank, I am a mature person who loves immersion into space environments, but I am not looking for a MAJOR time commitment. Something I can blow some steam off on and dive into. That being said, I do have my gaming binges especially when the games are new and I tend to find time. I'm looking for a family that I can join and learn from, and share some unique experiences. I hope this game lives up to it's legacy and I'm very excited to partake in founding it.
Lushang
Hell's Angels

Re: Lushang's Application

Postby Tealstone » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:23 am

Greetings, Lushang!

I completely agree with you that there's been a lack of decent space sims over the years, so we're all ecstatic that Chris Roberts has decided to put his time and efforts into Star Citizen.

With regards to your application, there will be plenty of opportunity to fly missions between divisions -- selecting one doesn't restrict you to that one only; rather, it's just a way for us to gauge who is mostly interested in one area or another. Also, at the moment, Citadel is pretty well set in terms of variety of ships, so feel free to pick a package that you think you'll find the most interest in. Just so you're aware, once you buy your backer package, check out the LTI Package Exchange thread in our Game Intel message board. You can gift your package to one of our original backers, they can melt it, buy the version with Lifetime Insurance and gift it back to you so your ship has that benefit. We can do that up until late November when LTI is made unavailable to original and veteran backers completely.

Lastly, I completely understand about family commitment. I work full time, attend school full-time, I teach, spend time with my wife and two kids and try to get in my personal time for enjoyment as well. No worries there. :)

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Lushang!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here