[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - THE GREATEST APPLICATION EVER! (COZZA) R18+

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

THE GREATEST APPLICATION EVER! (COZZA) R18+

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

THE GREATEST APPLICATION EVER! (COZZA) R18+

Postby Cozza » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:07 pm

1. Cozza

2. I want to blow sh*t up. PERIOD.

3. Microsoft Flight X

4. Rear Admiral (urban dictionary) : Anal sex in which the reciever wraps his or her legs around the other person's ass and then walks around the room on their hands at the discretion of the person screwing the other persons ass.

300i
Hornet
Buggy (for doing mad burnouts)

5. Well I'm 24 and an Aussie first and foremost. I drink beer and cut loose when the poms beat us at anything! I own an electrical contracting business so hours can be all over the shop. I live on the beach, don't mind going for a surf or a skate when I'm able to.

Currently I'm playing D3 on the ps3 as it was seriously made for the thing. Pc wise league of legends seems to be stealing most of my free time. My gaming rig is a few years old now but its producing 60fps in the hanger on max graphics so may do the job on release. Really looking forward to the occulus rift as that will change the way how video games are designed.

The reason why I'm interested in joining is that to be a major power in this game, basically a guild needs 24/7 presence to defend assets. Applying for a guild in my region just didn't really make sense as if we obtained an asset, more than likely would be lost in our sleep or working hours. Since this game doesn't really have a 'you are the winner, accept a congratulatory pat on the back' the only victory I see is how big of a presence a faction is.

Now if you have read all the way down to here, congratulations. As a prize I thought a special gift should be in order but I'm too cheap so I just F**ked your mum!

Cudos :)
Cozza
Hell's Angels

Re: THE GREATEST APPLICATION EVER! (COZZA) R18+

Postby Siycle » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:59 am

Well….. he did answer all of the questions.

I sense dedication, this douchbag has my vote!
Siycle
Hell's Angels

Postby Cozza » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:23 am

Cozza
Hell's Angels

Postby Tealstone » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:31 am

Wow... I think I nearly pee'd myself reading this particular application.

And now I've just stared at the screen for the past 5 minutes trying to think of how to reply; reflecting back, I've known several Aussies in my time and, yeah, mostly of them were pretty much of the same mindset. I've been saying, in general, how I'd *love* to have a strong Australian pilot base for the defense of assets while we're asleep, so I think this may be the start of a beautiful, yet vulgar relationship.

Got any friends you might be able to recruit? ;)

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Cozza!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Cozza » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:27 am

I have a few mates that will probably play but they ain't as keen to get on the star citizen band wagon yet as there isn't really much gameplay released yet. I'm sure they will when the game is finally out but they just don't have a raging erection about the game as I do.
Cozza
Hell's Angels

Return to Apply Here