[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Rex's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Rex's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Rex's Application

Postby Rex » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:46 pm

1. Rex

2. Hell's Angels (Military/Fighter Pilot).

3.Played the x series a bit, some of the older wing commander games, as well as a few star war games.

4. Currently up to a Rear Admiral. I have the Origin 325a and MISC Freelancer.

5. Hi all. I'm 28 years old from New Jersey. I play games at night during my free time, which is quite often considering my wife tends to be in bed by 21.30. Played a lot of games over the years from sim's, rpg's, and every once in awhile some sports. Out of gaming just moved into my first house and trying to get it all together, still have boxes all over the place. In to cars as well; so when I'm not gaming, I tend to be working on my car. After reading up on the guild I was glad that you guys understand that there is a life outside of gaming and that we can not always be on 24/7...lol. Never really been good talking about myself, but if you guys want to know anything else just ask.
Rex
Hell's Angels

Re: Rex's Application

Postby Tealstone » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:01 pm

Rex,

What part of Jersey are you from? I'm your neighbor to the south in Delaware. :)

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Rex!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Rex » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:17 am

Thanks for accepting me in. I Live in Mays Landing, only about an hour from Wilmington, DE.
Rex
Hell's Angels

Postby Tealstone » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:34 am

You're very welcome!

And nice! I've driven through that area on my way to AC back in the day.

So, we've got me, some guys from the DC/VA area and Jive is up in Philly... I'm feeling a get-together at some point in the future. :)
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Siycle » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:46 am

Siycle
Hell's Angels

Postby Rex » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:48 am

Tealstone; definitely that would be cool to actually meet some of you guys.

and Siycle having it at Atlantic city could end up good or bad, but I'd go...lol
Rex
Hell's Angels

Postby Darhoth » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Darhoth
CFO Emeritus

Return to Apply Here