[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Cpt_Skywalken's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Cpt_Skywalken's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Cpt_Skywalken's Application

Postby Cpt_Skywalken » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:04 pm

1. I'm Cpt_Skywalken, but, sometimes, on that StarCitizen forum, it say's I'm BulletPreacher. But I go by my handle, Cpt_Skywalken. Capiche?

2. I'm a Smuggler and Bounty Hunter, depending on my mood, so I guess I'd say Hell's Angels baby!.

3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims? I got some time under the hood with the old X-Wing vs. Tie-Fighter games, i've got X-Rebirth preordered.

4. I'm a snazzy Rear Admiral. Yeah, outstanding, I know. I've got my ride, my Constellation ready to go. No other cars in the garage though. I'm a one woman kinda guy.

5. When I'm not Captain Christopher Skywalken, the greatest actor/pilot the galaxy has ever seen, I'm a grad-student working on his thesis involving defense-related subjects. I like a good laugh, I can have a potty mouth if I can get away with it, and enjoy my Scotch.

I'm looking to play this game as the perfect Han Solo emulator. I aim to be a lovable scoundrel with a heart of gold, but who'll shoot first! Blam-o! But when I'm not smuggling, or hunting those damn dirty pirates with bounties on their heads, I'm willing to be a contractor with the Citadel Space Corporation!

Yeah, I know. I'm pretty amazing. My repair bot thinks so too. Actually, the thing's kinda creeping me out. I saw him watching me while I slept. I'm gonna have to have my good friend, Morgan Freebacca, take a look at him.
Cpt_Skywalken

Re: Cpt_Skywalken's Application

Postby Nubanator » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Awesome Captain Skywalken! Really glad you chose to apply. You definitely add some flare to this ambitious group. Just wait for Teal's approval and he'll point you from here! "I got a fee'va..." :lol:
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Cpt_Skywalken's Application

Postby Tealstone » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:21 am

Love the application, Captain!

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Cpt_Skywalken!

Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here