[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Eventi's Applcation

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Eventi's Applcation

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Eventi's Applcation

Postby Eventi » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:57 pm

1. Eventi
2. Adam and Eve(Would like to discuss exploration more to)
3.I am an experienced X series vet in combat trade, managing major economic areas while running fleet, also free space player.
4.I have the Rear Admiral package and have my starting ship the Constellation and a Aurora for an exploration set
5.I heard about this guild via the main site and had thoughts of running my own but instead want to join an existing one with more resources then i could afford to put in.

I am a 19 year old who just finished high school last year and for now am on my year off. I dream of space and stars all the time and really spend alot of time reading of space and the lot even have a small telescope and follow NASA This game is what ive dream pt of since i was born it rivals the new x rebirth which i have been following for a long time given my experiences in x i believe i can be a great assist to a guild that can help me as much as i can help them.
Eventi
Adam & Eves

Re: Eventi's Applcation

Postby Tealstone » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:17 am

Eventi,

Thanks for applying! The initial division classification is just a gauge of primary interest, there will still be opportunity to cross-train and run combat and exploration missions with the other division -- we just have that initial segregation to know who's more interested in what.

I'm going to need to switch your username to Eventi for the forums here... I'll drop you an email so you're made aware; that's one of the requirements we have for easier identification.

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Eventi!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here