[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Garfish's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Garfish's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Garfish's Application

Postby Garfish » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:51 pm

1. Garfish

2. Adam and Eves

3. Yes I did play eve for a couple of years.

4. I currently just have the Digital Colonel package, will be starting with the Anvil Hornet

5. I heard about the guild from Darhoth via watching his Hearth Stone videos.

I am 33 years old and am a business manager at a local car dealership. This seems to be a game right up my alley. I did play freelancer when is first came out and this looks to be leaps and bounds better. I have always liked space shooters/sim going all the way back to playing wing commander games on the SNES and Play Station. I would like to go into Star Citizen with a good group of folks to watch each others backs.

I do like the aspect that this guild will have a primary focus on PVE, that is what I enjoy most. I do like to PVP from time to time but that is not my primary focus while playing.

I have been in many guilds and clans and would love to come aboard. I am not a good leader but am a great follower. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

(Sorry if it's under 200 words :P)
Garfish
Adam & Eves

Re: Garfish's Application

Postby Tealstone » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:12 pm

So, Darhoth dragged you in from his other addiction, huh? :) Hehehe! A couple of us are also looking forward to Hearthstone as well -- I've been a magic player for close to 20 years now (ugh, that makes me sound old). So, if you wind up picking that up, you'll have some folks with whom to play.

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome to Citadel, Garfish!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Garfish's Application

Postby Darhoth » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:36 pm

Welcome aboard! And thanks for watching the stream. Hearthstone has been a blast.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Darhoth
CFO Emeritus

Return to Apply Here