[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Sloppy's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Sloppy's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Sloppy's Application

Postby Sloppy » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:26 pm

1. Slop (opps it doesnt, can we get that fixed?)

2. the Hell's Angels (Military/Fighter Pilot)
2A. Wouldn't mind doing a little of both

3. Played Eve for awhile. Looking into X Rebirth to hold me over until SC comes out.

4. Hornet Package for now possibly will upgrade to a variant by the end of the month (when released).

5. I love space games and found my self playing Eve recently, but felt it was almost impossible to catch up to the Veterans without sinking all available time into the game. I am hoping that SC will put everyone on an equal playing field and give individuals a chance to shine. I believe it will be far enough away from the Eve platform for that to be possible. I like social interaction and playing with a group. I find even talking to someone that is doing similar things in game is enjoyable. I think I have a lot to offer the fleet with my organizational and micro managing skills and hope that I am given a change to bring what I offer to the table.

About me: I am 25 years old and I am a Project Manager for a Commercial Contractor. I am good at Managing the various project that we have going on within the company. I work well with others and can communicate well so things get done. In my free time I like to game and work out (realistic combo I know). I recently picked up running and try to run 4 miles every other day. I recently moved in with the GF and we are looking to buy a place of our own within the next year. Other than actually posting a picture of myself and telling everyone I love long walks on the beach and the Note Book.. I think I shared a lot. (Just in case someone didnt get it that last line was suppose to be funny)
Sloppy
Hell's Angels

Re: Sloppy's Application

Postby Nubanator » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:19 pm

Slops, I got your email and I'm glad you decided to join Citadel Space! I know you had some concerns with having fellow members in your timezone. We are international and have quite a few pilots all over. Once Teal gives you the final approval you can check our pilot map/roster (be it incomplete) to get a quick geographic reference. Plus once you have access to the members only section you'll quickly see who is on at what times. And of course get a much better idea during the dogfight alpha. Cheers
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Tealstone » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Thanks for applying, Slop!

Regarding your username, I didn't quite comprehend what you asked in your application... if you need it changed, let me know and I can change it for you. :)

No worries about running operations in both divisions -- there are plenty of opportunities for cross-training and this initial classification to just so we generally know what you're more interested in at this time.

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Sloppy!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Sloppy » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Thank you so much for accepting my application!
Sloppy
Hell's Angels

Return to Apply Here