[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Oracle's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Oracle's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Oracle's Application

Postby Oracle » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:11 am

1. Oracle

2. Adam and Eves, specifically trading.

3. I am a fan of Flight Sims, however I have never actually played any space sims prior.

4. I have purchased the Freelancer package. Currently have only the Freelancer, but I may expand.

5. I am 20 years old, and currently attend technical college. As a gamer, I mainly play first person shooters, such as Hawken and Team Fortress 2, but I am also a fan of League of Legends, Mechwarrior Online (Mech Sim, as opposed to an FPS in mechs like Hawken), and as stated, Flight Sims. I am always up for a new experience, and I play a great number of games frequently, if not regularly. For a long time, I have been looking for a game I could enjoy on a regular basis, and Star Citizen looks to me just that game. I would much prefer to go into this universe with a competent group of allies alongside, and Citadel looks like the perfect place to find them. I apologize that this will likely be less than 200 words - I try to be concise as possible. Thank you for taking the time and I hope to hear from you guys soon!
Oracle
Adam & Eves

Re: Oracle's Application

Postby Tealstone » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:41 am

Greetings, Oracle!

Thanks for taking the time to apply -- what are you studying at college? Even though you've never played a Flight Sim before, I'm sure you'll enjoy this one, especially if you have an interest in the trading aspect. Chris Roberts' games have, historically, been very fun and immersive and we're confident he's creating a quality game with an exceptional experience.

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Oracle!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here