[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Kestrel's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Kestrel's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Kestrel's Application

Postby kestrel » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:51 pm

1. Kestrel

2. Hell's Angels

3. x-wing vs tie fighter, rogue squadron, all of the Decent games, X, X2, X3, and world of warplanes (not a space sim but dog fighting skills anywhere should count for something)

4. I am a veteran backer. I have purchased the Aurora LX, the 325A, and the Hornet.

5. I am 33 years old. I also served in the Navy for 8 years on board the USS Enterprise as a nuclear electronics technician! My job was to literally operate and maintain the nuclear reactor and equipment... Now I am a full time student going to college for an Electrical Engineering degree. In my free time, over the last 3 years, I have done a complete restoration, from the frame and up, a 1960 TR3A Triumph (a british roadster). The Triumph's were called the poor man's jag back in the day. I couldn't afford to rebuild a jag... This one cost me about $10k and nearly 1000 hours. I also been learning guitar for the last couple of years. I target shoot with a 50lb recurve bow everyday and on clear weekend nights i stargaze with my 3" aperture Newtonian and try to take some pix... In SC i plan to be a top ace.
kestrel
Hell's Angels

Re: Kestrel's Application

Postby WarMongrel » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:47 am

Gorgeous car, good choice :-)
WarMongrel
Lead Analyst

Postby Nubanator » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:08 am

Thought it was the motorcycle. Had to almost pick my jaw up off the ground thinking you spent 10 g's & 1000hrs on this.
lol, but that car is beautiful! Seems like manufacturers don't care about style anymore unless it's for shock value. Out of curiousity, how you hear of Citadel Space Corp?
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Tealstone » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:12 am

That's pretty awesome that you served onboard an aircraft carrier... I've never served in the military, but I've taken a couple of Tiger Cruises when my brother-in-law was in the Navy a long time ago on the USS Mount Whitney (LCC-20) and it was a very cool experience.

I'm not much of a motorhead myself, but I certainly enjoy playing guitar and doing a bit of stargazing myself when it's not completely overcast here and I most definitely support your goal of being a top ace in Star Citizen!

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Kestrel!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby kestrel » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:34 am

kestrel
Hell's Angels

Return to Apply Here