[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Chaos_Geek's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Chaos_Geek's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Chaos_Geek's Application

Postby chaos_geek » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:15 pm

1. Chaos_Geek

2. Hell's Angels

3. Minor experience with Kerbal Space Program and Ace Combat

4. I am currently a backer and have the Origin 325a Fighter and the Drake Interplanetary Cutlass

5. I'm 31 and Technical Support Rep for a company that makes e-citation software. I don't always get to play as much as I'd like, but I'm an avid gamer and am chomping at the bit for Star Citizen to get released. I really appreciate the openness that this game will provide, and am very interested in joining a group of good people to help further each others goals. While my primary role will probably be very much in the fighter area, and I am also very interested in the exploration aspect of the game. Discovering new planets and star systems just seems like possibly one of the coolest things that you could ever do with something like this. I've been involved with a number of "guilds" in many different games and was always bothered by the fact that they were most times run by 14 year old kids that generally got very clichey, the age restriction is a pretty big draw for me with you guys, as well as the nod to the military with you Hell's Angels and Adam and Eve names.
chaos_geek
Panda Bears

Re: Chaos_Geek's Application

Postby Nubanator » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:22 pm

Chaos I've been talking to the guild about our conversations and we've all been looking forward to your application! I'm glad you decided to join our fine group of like-minded pilots. Just wait for Teals approval and directions from here.
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Tealstone » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:00 am

I think you're one of the first folks who's actually verbalized that they knew that the squadron names were a historical reference. Thank you!

I think you'll be pleased with the structure and goals we have in mind here if you're coming from those types of previous encounters... We're all looking forward to the release of the game and have a common overarching goal of supporting each other in our missions and endeavors.

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Chaos_Geek!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby chaos_geek » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:59 am

Thank you I'm glad to be part of this Fleet.
chaos_geek
Panda Bears

Return to Apply Here