[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Ragman33`s Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Ragman33`s Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Ragman33`s Application

Postby Ragman33 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:53 pm

my Name is ragman33

I wish to be a part of the Hells Angels with minor roles in Adam and Eve

Ive been playing flight/space sims since wing commander 3 and have logged more then a hundred hours on flight simulator x

Ive backed as a Bounty Hunter and as such i will be starting with the 300i

I am a 22 year old who works construction full time and as such i might not be able to log many hours during the week, but I will be on. During weekends I will be able to commit almost full days to help with the advancement of any fleet that will enlist me. I am fiercely loyal and will always defend a fellow fleet member if i run along them while they are in trouble and will move to assist if i am notified of someone in need of assistance. I would be willing to run missions that have little pay out for myself personally as long as the Corporation benefits from it
Ragman33
Panda Bears

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Re: Ragman33`s Application

Postby Nubanator » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Ragman33, I believe you would be a perfect fit for this fleet! I feel we have a very similar drive. I will be taking part in both divisions as well but focus more on the industrial side to provide CSC with as much resources be it financial or material to ensure our collective success. Thank you for applying! Just wait for Teals final approval and he'll direct you from here. :)
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Tealstone » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:55 am

Ragman,

I definitely appreciate your mindset and loyalty -- those qualities are exactly the type of people who will fit into the combat division and Citadel in general.

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome, Ragman!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Ragman33 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Great! Thanks guys!
Ragman33
Panda Bears

ORIGIN 890 Jump: