[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Uomoz's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Uomoz's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Uomoz's Application

Postby Uomoz » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:42 am

1. The in-game name of the character with whom you'll be joining -- please make sure your forum name here matches.

My in-game name will be Uomoz. The english spelling of the nick is way different from how we spell it here in Italy xD.

2. Whether you wish to be a part of the Adam and Eves (Industrial/Mining) or the Hell's Angels (Military/Fighter Pilot).

Adam and Eves.

3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims.

Mostly Freelancer and EvE Online.

4. What your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with.

Freelancer-level pledge.

5. Please provide at least 200 words telling us about you. We are a group of mature, like-minded individuals who are interested in enjoying our time in game -- we're looking to make sure that your membership with be beneficial to both parties.

Hi there! I'm an Italian 26 y-old Biology student. I'm very passionate about the development of the game, and in general the resurrection of gaming Sci-Fi. I've played a lot of EvE online, mostly PvP oriented. I'm very interested in the economic-industrial system they described for Star Citizen so I decided to up my pledge from the bottom level up to the Freelancer, and try the game as a hauler\trader. I also think that a game like SC is best enjoyed working with other like-minded players, given the collaborative nature of the game and the multi-player ships. I decided to post in the LFG thread on the official forums and Nubanator contacted me and asked me to have a look in this forum. I love cooperation and organized effort in games (ex. Dota2), and I always try to do my job to help the guild the best way possible. I hope you liked what you've read!
Uomoz
Adam & Eves

Re: Uomoz's Application

Postby Tealstone » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:08 am

Uomoz,

I'm glad Nubanator reached out to you -- it's always nice to have an EVE veteran come to the group... I've been playing off an on for a while myself.

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome to Citadel, Uomoz!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here