[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - ZRAMN's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

ZRAMN's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

ZRAMN's Application

Postby zramn » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:12 pm

1. My in-game name is ZRAMN.
2. I would like to be part of Adam and Eves.
3. Planetside 2 drop ship pilot for my former team, other than that, still need new flight stick.
4. Veteran backer, with the Digital Mercenary LTI, possibly later trading that in later for the Digital Freelancer.
5. Firstly, I am in the U.S., a computer science major entering into my second year of college at UNLV. I love the idea of Space Sim games, and I am looking forward to joining a "crew" rather than playing "alongside" people in other games. I am not the best in combat situations, but I can manage, especially if this game has actual target leading assistance. I am able to play for hours on end if need be, but interruptions from life do occur to me, (such as my current lack of a flight stick, from moving house) so I apologize in advance. Your request for me to join did not include a requirement to role play, and I would like to say again that I am fine if I need to. My personality is a little cynical, I like to make lame jokes, but I tend to be really quiet in a battle, listening for orders, and trying not to interrupt. My PC is upper mid-tier, with a GTX 660, 3.4 ghz i5 quad core, 16 Gb of RAM, and sadly a HDD. I look forward to seeing you guys on the battlefield, whether or not I am leading the pack, joining someone’s crew, or even just delivering the SPACE COFFEE.
zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: ZRAMN's Application

Postby Tealstone » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:07 am

Zramn,

Greetings and thanks for applying!

We're leaving the roleplay aspect up to the individual -- I personally enjoy the immersion of the game, so I may do a bit myself, but we are definitely trying to be a laid-back, yet structured group who are just looking to enjoy the game.

Congratulations on getting past your freshman year in college, it should be all downhill from there. I actually teach Computer Science at a college out here in Delaware, as well attend classes myself on a focused area of Computer Science... what language or aspect of computer science are you focusing on?

In any case, if you have any questions of us, please feel free to ask away! I love that you're able to put in some hours and you're a bit of a cynic (as am I). So, unless you have any major questions, I'd like to formally invite you to the Adam & Eves wing of the Citadel Conglomerate!

Let us know if you formally accept and, if so, we'll get you on the roster and access to the member's section of the forums. :)

Regards,
Tealstone
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby zramn » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:35 am

CEO Tealstone,

Thank you for accepting my offer to join your conglomerate. My main goal for specialization in CS would be making interface technology, like the virtual keyboard of a phone and other areas that involve direct interaction. Should anyone be role-playing, I shall certainly go along with it.

I would be honored to be part of your fleet, so I formally and graciously accept your offer.

As always,
ZRAMN
zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Tealstone » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:44 pm

Welcome into the folds, ZRAMN. :)

I've added you to the roster as a member of the Adam & Eves. You now have access to the member's only forums, so feel free to peruse the threads there and add any insight to the discussion... also, adding you to the Adam & Eves group on the forums overwrote your avatar -- feel free to change it back.

Tealstone!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here