[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Remnus's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Remnus's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Remnus's Application

Postby Remnus Kizon » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:48 pm

1. The in-game name of the character with whom you'll be joining -- please make sure your forum name here matches.
I will be joining under the name Remnus

2. Whether you wish to be a part of the Adam and Eves (Industrial/Mining) or the Hell's Angels (Military/Fighter Pilot).
I would like to join with Adam and Eves first due to my current ship choice but, I am not adverse to helping with the Hell's Angels when I get the proper equipment.

3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims.
I have played a few real time flight simulations for the computer. Ace Combat and Star Wars games for consoles.

4. What your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with.
I currently have the Freelancer Package.

5. Please provide at least 200 words telling us about you. We are a group of mature, like-minded individuals who are interested in enjoying our time in game -- we're looking to make sure that your membership with be beneficial to both parties.

I am a twenty-one year old pre-law/business major. I have two more years of school until I apply for my JD/MBA program. I am currently enlisted in the USAR where I am serving as a Finance Management Technician. I love to come up with creative strategies for combat situations as well as planning and managing things in the corporate environment. I normally would a combat role in a game such as this but, I thought playing the exploration/business approach would be a good change. I would definitely like to get into some creative planning with the members of this guild to see what kind of effect we can have on the entire Star Citizen trading market.
Remnus Kizon
Adam & Eves

Re: Remnus's Application

Postby Tealstone » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:35 am

Greetings, Remnus!

I think your background will definitely be a great asset -- we had two other lawyers and two who are currently working towards their JD, if I recall correctly and, even at one point, I had an interest and was managing the Life of a Law Student Podcast.

I really feel that having a great financial and business strategy will be a large aspect to being successful in the game, so I'm very glad that you're looking to focus your efforts in that area. No worries, though -- there will be nothing preventing you from rigging your Freelancer for combat and running sorties with the Hell's Angels when you feel the need.

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome to Citadel, Remnus!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here