[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Piett's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Piett's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Piett's Application

Postby Piett » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:12 pm

1. The in-game name of the character with whom you'll be joining.
Piett will be my characters name.

2. Whether you wish to be a part of the Adam and Eves (Industrial/Mining) or the Hell's Angels (Military/Fighter Pilot).
I think I would like to start out in Hell's Angles doing Military and Exploration.

3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims.
All the wing commanders , privateer 1 and 2, all the x-wing games, strike commander, Falcon 4.0 and A-10 , oh and all the Jane's Longbow games.

4. What your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with.
Vice Admiral , I have an Avenger, Hornet, 325A, and a Constellation. I more then likely will be adding a few more before Nov.

5. Please provide at least 200 words telling us about you. We are a group of mature, like-minded individuals who are interested in enjoying our time in game -- we're looking to make sure that your membership with be beneficial to both parties.

I started out playing games on a commodore 64 and since then have played almost every good Space sim (X-wing , Tie-fighter, Wing Commanders ,etc..) I have a good amount of time to spend playing and plan to as active as I can. Looking forward to playing with like minded players out to accomplish missions and secure a place in space. I believe in helping anyone that needs help and fighting the good fight. Teamwork is important to me. I have spent years playing mmo's from eq to wow and have been in some great guild and I have been in some bad ones. And the good ones have always been about teamwork and helping the guild first and yourself second. Anyway would love to be a part of what looks to be a good group. Thanks Piett.
Piett
Hell's Angels

Orion Mining Platform:

Re: Piett's Application

Postby Nubanator » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Piett I'm soo glad to see that you want to throw your support in with us. I really believe in this group and appreciate it's close-knit community. Just wait for Teals approval and he'll fill you in on where to go from here!
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Piett » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:23 pm

Great thanks. :)
Piett
Hell's Angels

Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Wave » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:51 pm

Another x-wing veteran. Hoo-rah!

and another constellation. Glad to have you aboard, piett.
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Tealstone » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:18 am

Piett,

I see that you've been chatting with Nub -- we're glad you've decided to apply and come onboard... we looking forward to knowing you better!

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Piett » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:12 am

Thanks, Great to be aboard.
Piett
Hell's Angels

Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Tealstone » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:04 pm

WHOOPS... Meant to put you in Hell's Angels.

I'll fix.
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here