[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Cantide's application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Cantide's application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Cantide's application

Postby Cantide » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:08 pm

1. Cantide - however that may change (depends what a name restrictions will be in-game)

2. Currently i am planning be more focused on industrial part - i would estimate it 70-75% of game time, and the rest of my activity will be related to military - anti-pirate defense, bounty hunting, etc.

3. No experience.

4. I am veteran backer (not original, cause i discovered this game recently). I will start with freelancer.

5. I am looking for a medium size squadron (i don't like been in guild which have too much members - that way guild become just faceless crowd). I am looking for non-military based guild; i don't mind having military operations or helping guildmates, but strict military chain of command - not my desire in this game. Also i will try to move contraband (will do my best to keep my hands clean) - but i am not interested in piracy or griefing. I would like a guild which planning to use (or already using) voice communication - Mumble, TS3, Ventrillo - name it, i will join.
In guild i am looking mostly for a friendly community, people i can speak with, healthy atmosphere/friendship and passion about the gaming universe.

This part is copy from my application details on official forum, but it still under 200 words. I guess i have to add more.
I would prefer not to describe my real life and most likely will avoid learning who is who in daily basis (i mean i will not ask who you are), not because it is not always immersive, but because person should be judged by his action/achievements inside this imaginary universe (and person description often does not match with his action within the game). Don't have i friends - yes, but they appeared not to be interested in Star Citizen at all (i was playing with them in MMORPG - stuff like Rift and Guild Wars 2). Currently i am not spending time in those, cause i don't like daily quests (and monthly too btw) - game should be good enough to play it as it is without some ubergear treadmill or achievement points at the end of tunnel.
I said i have no experience in space sims / flight simulator - that is true, currently i am trying to fix that and playing X3 trilogy - not because it is great flight sim - but mostly to get used to joystick and have some fun.
This application and all this search for squadron i am started, cause i am hoping to find relatively small (small enough to distinguish member, and remember who is who) community to be comfortable with. Most likely community/guild/squadron which currently recruiting already have some core members - so it will not fall apart in few weeks after release.
That should be over 200 words.
Cantide
Adam & Eves

Re: Cantide's application

Postby Tealstone » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:26 pm

Thank you for applying, Cantide.

I received your email and replied to you. Hope to hear from you soon!

Tealstone
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here