[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Siycle's Application @_@

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Siycle's Application @_@

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Siycle's Application @_@

Postby Siycle » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:59 pm

1. The in-game name of the character with whom you'll be joining -- please make sure your forum name here matches.

-Siycle

2. Whether you wish to be a part of the Adam and Eves (Industrial/Mining) or the Hell's Angels (Military/Fighter Pilot).

-Hell’s Angels; really anything that will get me closer to pvp. Additionally I plan on having several ships and giving a go at different aspects of the game. (Very likely that I will have a cargo ship and a skirmish ship). 70% of my time is usually spent on pvp/co-op and 30% on whatever else.

3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims.

-Yes; you name it: EVE, Endless Space, Star Conflict (good practice for SC), Kerbal, Sins of a Soalr Empire etc..

4. What your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with.

-As of yet I have no ships, I plan on purchasing a hornet or constellation, I will likely have several different ships by the time the test unit comes around in December. I am keeping this open for two reasons: 1) Want to know what the guild is lacking/needs as far as ships 2) I hear there are a few more upcoming packages coming very soon.

5. Please provide at least 200 words telling us about you. We are a group of mature, like-minded individuals who are interested in enjoying our time in game -- we're looking to make sure that your membership with be beneficial to both parties.

-I like long walks on the beach?? Blonds with long legs. 26 years old, I am a Gemini 8-)
-But really I need a guild that is above all active and organized; events (pvp/pve/co-op). I work mostly mornings and throughout the day so I am usually online in the evenings. I speak Russian and English fluently and have no problems using teamspeak. I have a stepbrother and good friend who will probably be joining me at some point. Hit me up with any specific questions you may have!
Siycle
Hell's Angels

Re: Siycle's Application @_@

Postby Tealstone » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:20 am

Siycle,

Thanks for applying -- we'll probably focus on the PVP/Co-op aspect to start off... With Squadron 42, and all of the starting content, I think it makes sense to get a good feel of the game and how the immediate political climate will evolve; not to mention that we're still waiting to hear more PVP and PVE details from RSI. But definitely would like to make sure there are plenty of opportunities for PVP for those interested... especially since we may be thrust into PVP during system travel anyways.

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome to Citadel, Siycle!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here