[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Durron's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Durron's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Durron's Application

Postby Durron » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:51 pm

1. Durron

2. Hell's Angels

3. TIE Fighter a long time ago

4. I'm a normal backer with an Arbiter package, my ship is an Origin 325a and I plan on buying at least one more ship before launch

5. Hi all, I'm a 22 year old guy from Massachusetts. I'm a new grad from college and just began a job as a software engineer.
I have enjoyed playing video games since the first time I played TIE Fighter. Ever since then I've beened hooked. Through the years,
I've played various types of games. My first foray into PC gaming was Battlefield 2 when it first came out, since I had just bought a new PC.
Since then, I've played so many types of games I can't count. I played WoW and Star Wars: The Old Republic for a while, and currently play Guild Wars 2
when I have the chance, as well as a lot of games from the Steam Sale this summer :).

Outside of gaming I have a great time hanging out with my friends and girlfriend. I have some side programming projects I work on as well for fun.
When I learned about Star Citizen, I couldn't believe my eyes. It's something I never believed
would be made. I can't wait to get out and explore the universe. I was happy to find this guild because I wanted a group of people I could get to know,
not a massive guild that I would be one of a thousand people. I also have a life outside of video gaming and I wanted a guild that understood that. I love playing
games and when I commit to something I am always there, but I can't be in a game 8 hours a day all day.

I think thats about it, sorry I'm pretty bad at these O:)
Last edited by Durron on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Durron
COO

Re: Durron

Postby Tealstone » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:58 pm

Hah!

No worries about it, Durron -- you did just fine. :) Firstly, congrats on escaping the fiscal grasp of college -- I've been in the software development field the better part of my life... what's your language of choice? Any fun side projects?

In any case, I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome to Citadel, Durron!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Durron » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Durron
COO

Postby Tealstone » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:25 pm

Nice! I really hate C#, but then I grew up on ANSI C and didn't like it too much when they started adding the '++' on to it. ;p

I mostly develop web applications in PHP and Oracle/MySQL and I teach Java, VB.NET, Assembly and a couple of other languages here at a college in Delaware.

It'll be nice to have another developer in the ranks! Welcome. :)
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here