[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Brick's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Brick's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Brick's Application

Postby Brick » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:02 pm

1. Brick

2. Adam and Eves

3. It's been a while but mostly X-Wing vs TIE Fighter and FSX. Oh! I forgot about the ol' Comanche games. I played those like crazy.

4. Freelancer. SO I'll be flying a MISC Freelancer

5. Hello! Hello! I am a 29 year old dude living in Michigan. I graduated from Michigan State University with a focus on Software Design. I'm a husband, homebrewer, runner, gamer, and home owner, so my time is split among those activities. I want something that I can casually play and yet still feel like I'm involved in a community. I've been wanting to be a smuggler or transporter in space since seeing the Millennium Falcon. Space entrepreneurship sounds like a freaking blast. I absolutely loved playing XvT and I've been waiting for a great space sim ever since. This looked like a great opportunity, so I jumped at it. A coworker of mine joined your corporation and has been talking it up as a perfect balance of membership numbers and it still feeling like a community.

I've played several MMOs over the years. I got my start in Ultima Online, played some Neverwinter Nights, and then some WoW. I love the sense of camaraderie that I had with my guilds. But I also like to take it easy and play when I can. I think your corporation sounds right up my alley.

I'm really stoked for this game. I hope it turns out as it's being touted. :)

Thank you!
Brick
Brick
Adam & Eves

Re: Brick's Application

Postby Tealstone » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:42 pm

Brick,

Who's your friend that joined Citadel? In any case, it sounds like we've lived a similar life -- I started a bit earlier that you, but I went from Ultima Online to NWN and kept going from there. :)

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome to Citadel, Brick!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Solar » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:46 pm

A solo esque smuggler eh? I decided to be a bounty hunter because of Jango and Boba. We should get along famously.
Solar
Hell's Angels

Postby Brick » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:03 pm

Thanks guys!!
I'm happy to be here. My friend is Braindonut.

Solar, yeah, I think it's at least wortha shot, we'll see how the game dynamics play out. :)
Brick
Adam & Eves

Return to Apply Here