[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - HEXTZ

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

HEXTZ

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

HEXTZ

Postby HEXTZ » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:08 pm

1. The in-game name of the character with whom you'll be joining.

HEXTZ

2. Whether you wish to be a part of the Adam and Eves (Industrial/Mining) or the Hell's Angels (Military/Fighter Pilot).

Adam and Eves

3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims.

Freelancer

4. What your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with.

Connie, 300i

5. Please provide at least 200 words telling us about you. We are a group of mature, like-minded individuals who are interested in enjoying our time in game -- we're looking to make sure that your membership with be beneficial to both parties.

Well what can I say? I'm tall, dark, and handsome. Enjoy long walks on short beaches. I'm single and ready to.... oh wait you don;t want to hear about that.

Lol I'm Hex a 23 year old sophomore at OIT here in Oregon(USA West) by day and badass gamer by night. I'm currently studying Radiological Sciences(x-rays, hence the avy) I like to have fun when i play games. I'm that one guy who is always cracking jokes, who makes fun of everyone, laughing and trash talking the enemy on voip. I'm the dude who is always willing to give you a hand. You need backup on your next patrol? I'm the guy you'd ask first. I'm the type of gamer who everyone gets along with. I don't get mad, or rage. I'm all about having fun and making jokes. I'm always down to make friends online.

However, I won't stand for disrespect. If you ever get out of line I will ask you cool it. I myself will never cross the line. I may joke around but sometimes enough is enough, I would never disrespect another team-mate.

There are also times you just gotta put your game-face on. I'm very competitive, like I'm sure most of you are, it's part of being a gamer. Having said that, I love to kick ass and take names and It's always fun to do it with others..

I'm not as active in games as used to be due to school and work. But I am always active on forums.

In SC I am planning to be a trader. I'll most likely avoid PvP all together unless there's some sort of guild op going on.
HEXTZ
Adam & Eves

Re: HEXTZ

Postby Tealstone » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Greetings, HEXTZ!

Thanks for popping by and applying -- I'm definitely going to be trading or conducting some kind of industrial operations myself as well. I love that you have a team-oriented attitude and I appreciate your sense of humor. I had a couple of questions for you:

1) What kind of trading or industrial activity are you most looking forward to?
2) Do you have any interest (or time) in helping develop the direction of our group? As the game isn't going to be released for many months, we're still in the process of mapping out how we want to make our mark on the galaxy.

In any case, if you have any questions for us, please feel free to ask away.

Contingent upon that, I'd like to extend a formal invitation to you to be a part of the Adam and Eves within the Citadel Conglomerate. Let me know if you accept and, if you do, I'll add you to the roster and get you setup on the forums!

Regards,
Tealstone
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby HEXTZ » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:51 am

I accept.

There's not much information out there, and if there is I haven't seen or read it. BUT, if this game is anything like Chris' other games then I will be in looking forward to amassing my riches through the trade of commodities. Going out on mining expeditions and hauling back the loot for profits.

I will have AMPLE time to do so. I have experience in clan management. So I have many ideas that I can pass on to you and then you can see which work best. And we can also come up with NEW ideas to compliment the new info rsi gives us in the coming months.

I know the WWII story and the reasons behind you choosing the names Adam and Eve and Hell Angels, my question to you is; Would you ever consider changing those names? Would you put it up for a vote and see what your members think? If not, why not?

Just wondering that's all.

Thanks for the opportunity.
HEXTZ
Adam & Eves

Postby Tealstone » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:18 am

Honestly... I probably would if there was a strong enough push for it, just because I know how "cliche" Hell's Angels sounds.

I have a lot of personal history and connection to that particular piece of lore and I thought it as good a jumping-off point as any. :)

In any case, thank you, HEXTZ. I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves wing of the Citadel Conglomerate. :) I've added you to the roster and you may now view the member-only boards.

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Darhoth » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:36 am

Welcome aboard!
Darhoth
CFO Emeritus