[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Davven Thanos' Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Davven Thanos' Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Davven Thanos' Application

Postby Davven Thanos » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:47 pm

Name: Davven Thanos

Division: Adam and Eves. One trader may be able to just make out a living in UEE space, but the real profits come from a fleet of traders who can support each other all over the galaxy.

Previous Experience: A short attempt to get into EVE Online, which fizzled out from the level-grinding and constant attacks by pirate guilds. A fair amount of time flying in SW: Battlefront 2.

Backing/Ship: Digital Mercenary/RSI Aurora

Bio: I am a 20 year old college student at the moment, working on a major in Venture Management. I've been hearing about Star Citizen occasionally for a while now, but it wasn't until after my summer classes that I sat down and really looked up what it was all about. A few hours later I’m sitting here, with a Mercenary pledge sent in and feeling general awe for the community I have found surrounding a game that’s not even within a year of release. I was further impressed with how quickly I received an email inviting me to this corporation, outlining an industrial/mining division that fit perfectly with my goals for the game.
Given the descriptions of avatar deaths in the game, I hope to develop a family line with a goal to leave their name in history in some form, be it owning a production center or finding a jump point on the fringes of space. Besides that familial goal, the Thanoses want to improve their lot as Citizens, and what better way than to work with other business-minded individuals and have some heavily-armed friends? Let the capitalist ideal of mutual self-interest boost make the Citadel a powerhouse in the galaxy.
The Thanos Family - Trading, Research, and Other Business
“Carpe Noctem (Seize the Night)”
Davven Thanos
Adam & Eves

Re: Davven Thanos' Application

Postby Nubanator » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:32 pm

Davven, I'm really glad you decided to Apply to us. I could tell that your interests were nearly the same as ours, just wait for teals approval and you'll have full-access. :)
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Davven Thanos' Application

Postby Tealstone » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:14 pm

Davven,

I'm definitely loving your outlook and philosophy on the game... can't wait to see how you take on the economy of the universe. ;)

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome to Citadel, Davven!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here