[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Manner's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Manner's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Manner's Application

Postby Manner » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:54 pm

1. Manner

2. Hell's Angels

3. DCS series, FSX, and Falcon

4. I plan on buying the Colonel package very soon so I will be starting off with the Anvil Aerospace Hornet.

5. Hi, I am 18 years old and living in Pennsylvania. I am currently applying to colleges and my first pick is University of Texas, I will most likely be majoring in Computer Engineering. I am also looking to go into the Air Force and becoming a pilot. I will be going into the Air Force ROTC program to hopefully achieve my goals. My two main interests are computers and airplanes. My interest in computers has led me to become a self-taught programmer, which has been enjoyable and earned me some money.

My most enjoyable time gaming is when I was a part of a squadron based in the DCS series. I enjoy being a part of a community because it allows you to really get the most out of the game. When I discovered Star Citizen I immediately thought that I must find a group to play with. So I looked though the forums to find a group and after some searching, I believe I would fit into this group the best. I am really interested in both combat and exploration aspects of the game. I do believe this is what I am looking for and I hope find me a suitable fit for the group.

Regards,
Manner
Manner
Hell's Angels

Re: Manner's Application

Postby Tealstone » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:00 pm

Greetings, Manners!

Thanks for applying -- computers and avionics go hand in hand, so hopefully those two interests will help you be successful in those academic goals. Looking over your application, I have a couple of questions for you... if you can take a couple of minutes to answer them, I'd like to get to to know a bit more about what you're looking for:

1) Why did you choose Citadel? What was it about our group or organization that made you want to apply?

2) What aspects of exploration interest you the most, whether it be "in-general" concepts or features specific to Star Citizen?

3) Which part of PA are you from (north/south/east/west)? I'm down in Delaware -- there's a pilot from Philly and another in DC.

Thanks again, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Tealstone
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Manner » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:21 pm

1. I was looking in the group list on the Star Citizen forums and my I wanted the group to have exploration, military, trade and be a lawful group. You meat that along with a few others. I liked here because the group did not seem too big and from what I can tell from other application you seem like a very nice group of people.

2. I always liked exploring the unknown in games. I liked play randomly generated games and just go exploring and see what I can find.

3. The west near Pittsburgh.
Manner
Hell's Angels

Postby Tealstone » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Pittsburgh... I've been out that way -- the six hour drive was unbearable. :)

In any case, I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome to Citadel, Manner!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here