[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Dack - Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Dack - Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Dack - Application

Postby Dack » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:55 pm

1. Dack

2.Hell's Angels (Military/Fighter Pilot)

3. Star Fox 64 / Star Wars Rogue Squadron I/II/III. On a serious note basically none with the exception of my 20+ hours in BF3 in a Jet.

4. Pledged as a digital Bounty Hunter, Starting with the 300i. Although I am debating on upgrading to the Arbiter package, I have time to change if I want.

5. I am 20, I have been online gaming since I was 10 or 11 and playing video games for even longer than that. I currently play Battlefield 3 and am apart of a clan. I responsibly help run our Teamspeak and our in-game server. My gaming past consists of running/co-running clans/admin/forum administrator/graphic designer. Always when playing in clans I wanted to be apart of I liked getting to know the people I play with by playing with them. For me being young I have always played with older gamers and I think that has helped me a lot.

Some Personal information about myself. I am a full time student at a community college in the suburbs of Chicago. My major is fire science, I am currently a certified firefighter without a job. I am a Sophomore/Varsity Defensive Line Coach for high school football. I also work customer service a Lowe's Home Improvement.

So after reading this you're probably like; "where does this guy find all this time to play?"
I manage my time really well and I put about 2-3 hours a day in gaming.

^That's probably over 200 words, oops.

*EDIT*
I would also like to add, after reading about CSC I do honestly believe this is exactly what I am looking for in this game. I know my voice will be heard much better than from a 300+ member crew or so. Among other things that is just one reason. I thought I would share that detail as well with you.
Last edited by Dack on Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dack
Hell's Angels

Re: Dack - Application

Postby Nubanator » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:39 am

Dack, you just described my twenties! Except, full-time math student at a community college, part-time at Home-Depot, and Wrestling Coach (215lb and Heavy Weights). A little eery.... Must have been fate! If you really do enjoy getting to know the people that you are going to spend time in SC with then you couldn't have picked a better group to apply to. Just wait for Teal's instructions on where to go from here :D
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Dack - Application

Postby Tealstone » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:19 am

For me it was part-time at a computer repair desk at Best Buy and a drumline instructor at a local high school. :)

Thanks for applying, Dack -- I think we also have another Chicagoan on our roster as well... After reviewing your application, I'd like to formally welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome to Citadel, Dack!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here