[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Anatheme - Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Anatheme - Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Anatheme - Application

Postby Anatheme » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:18 am

1. Anatheme

2. Adam and Eves. Hmm...although I'm interested in blowing up some ships as well.

3. Couple of years of EVE online.

4. Pledged for digital Bounty hunter, so I'm starting with Origin 300i

5. I'm a 33 years old guy from Finland. I live in the middle of nowhere with my wife. We have a little over one year old kid. I work in video games industry and I have my own smallish company that provides work for around 10 people. I've been interested in video games since I was a kid, so working in the games industry has been a really great experience for me. I try to play as much games on my freetime as possible, but with the kid and work my freetime isn't what it used to be lol.
MMO's have been my favorite type of games for a while now, but at the moment I'm sick of hotbar MMO's. I'm also playing Battlefield 3 pretty frequently with my friend (trying to ignore the fact that my reflexes are shit compared to the kids that are playing it. Getting old...)SC seems to be the game I've been wanting for a long time. I just don't know much about the game yet, because I just pledged this morning when I was asked to join this corporation. But I know that it will be amazing, can't wait to play it with you guys. I'm really excited to join this organization at the beginning.
Anatheme
Adam & Eves

Re: Anatheme - Application

Postby Tealstone » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:19 am

Anatheme,

Thanks for applying to Citadel! Looking over your application, I see a lot of life-themes common to my own.. I became really bored with the buttonbar MMO's like World of Warcraft that just seemed to turn into an execution of sequences to complete a given scenario. I also worked in the online game industry for a while, doing some programming for a company called Simutronics -- I kinda miss it, but not too much as I spent most of my free time writing code (playing games) and missing out on some family time. :)

If I could ask one question of you: what drew you Citadel? Did we just happen to reach out to you first or was there something about the corporation that appealed to you?

In any case, I think you'll enjoy it with us here. I've added you to the Adam & Eves roster -- no worries, though, there will be plenty of opportunities to blow stuff up.

You now have access to our member's only forums. Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome to Citadel, Anatheme!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Anatheme - Application

Postby Anatheme » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:57 am

Ah, nice to meet other developers here! Game development can be a really consuming with all the deadlines and issues with funding etc. Also, you start to notice that the border between work and your freetime will become clouded. Especially if it was your hobby in the first place.
First couple of years were striving for me with my own business, but now everything is going pretty smoothly.

I'm in the SC Steam group, and Nubanator asked if I would like to join this guild. I really liked what I saw...so here I am.
Anatheme
Adam & Eves

Return to Apply Here