[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Segomo's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Segomo's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Segomo's Application

Postby WarMongrel » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:02 pm

1. Segomo

2. Hell'[s Angels - Exploration and Recce

3. Quite a few from top down C128 classics like 1942, through Wing Commander to F22 Lightening 2 and Battlestar Galactica Online. Nothing recently though.

4. Veteran backer starting with MISC Freelancer (to be used primarily for deep space exploration). Looking to work up to a small, fast fighter/recce ship soon.

5. Hi , Im 28 years old living in North West England. I have, up until recently, predominantly been a console gamer (not including by dads Commodore 128 and early PC's which I cut my gaming teeth on) however i recently decided to build a PC rig ... specifically because of SC. To say i am excited by this game is putting it mildly. Currently, polishing up PC gaming skills on Defiance, Tera, and Planetside 2 at times.

I am looking to get involved in exploration, the discovery of new jump points, systems, trading routes etc in order to tee opportunities up for the rest of the corporation to capitalize on, to build us into one of the strongest, most succesful guilds. I have been asking Nubanator some questions via e-mail and he has been giving some great answer that has decided for me that I wish to apply to join you at CS and to potentially take a lead on exploration and recce if suitable.

Many thanks

Segomo
WarMongrel
Lead Analyst

Re: Segomo's Application

Postby Tealstone » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Nubanator's has been keeping us up to date with your correspondence, Segomo -- I'm glad you decided to join us. :)

I'd like to officially welcome you to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space!! I've added you to the roster, so you now have access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome to Citadel, Segomo!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here