[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Apollo - Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Apollo - Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Apollo - Application

Postby Apollo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:36 am

1. Apollo ; (Character names may vary depending on how pilot death is handled in-game)

2. Angel, combat pilot.

3. Training in flight simulator, Ace Combat, Wing Commander, Freelancer and real-life flight training.

4. M50, Gladiator, Freelancer + possible future combat vessel

5. I'm 25 years old and have been waiting for a game like this for years now. I'm mostly able to play evenings and weekends and can take a limited role in recruitment and maintenance. In-game I can take a more active role in logistics and strategy.
Apollo
Hell's Angels

Re: Apollo - Application

Postby Tealstone » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:20 am

Greetings, Apollo.

I'm glad you decided to apply -- after all of the emails we've had back and forth, I really think that Citadel will be a great fit for you.

I'd like to formally extend an invitation to you to join Citadel in our military division! I've added you to our roster which will grant you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome to Citadel, Apollo!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Apollo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Good news,

Happy to be a part of a community I can help to grow. From what I hear we'll be getting hangar modules as early as August 2nd so I'll be sure to keep everyone appraised.
Apollo
Hell's Angels

Postby Tealstone » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:41 pm

They said on Wingman's Hangar today that they'll freeze the code on the 2nd, but that they might have the hangar module packed up and downloadable by Gamescon closer to the end of August.

Sigh.
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Apollo » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Apollo
Hell's Angels

Postby Magnet » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:15 am

Hey...as I am there to participate in the Gamescon event, I'll make a video with my mobile so that get the information first hand! :D
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Apollo » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:03 pm

Apollo
Hell's Angels

Postby Magnet » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:42 am

Well, I try to get something...although I don't know how tough my opponents will be :D
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Return to Apply Here