[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Lee Scorsby's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Lee Scorsby's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Lee Scorsby's Application

Postby Lee Scorsby » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:20 am

1: Lee Scorsby

2: I would like to join the Adam and Eve division :D

3: I have never really been into these space and flight but I have tried multiple and been sort of good at them. Noob luck I would say but hey! Its something.

4: I am a Rear Admiral. I will be having both a Constellation and a Freelancer. I will mostly be using me Connie (Which I have named "The Elizabeth")) for longer runs in unsafe territories and the Freelancer in more "safe" territory.

5: Well. I'm from Sweden. I'm 18 years old and I spend most of my days gaming. At this moment I have one year left in School (I study Law and Economics) and after that I will probobly have a year free in which I can focus on more "serious" gaming so to speak. Or I might get a job. Who knows, its a year away.
I enjoy a fun comunity and I hope that I can contribute to it as well.
I am a huge Roleplaying fan and been starting to take a little theatre classes. I have been playing in a Minecraft (yea Minecraft..) comunity server RP server called "Lord of the Craft" in which I have found great joy over the past 1 and a half year.
A little about who I am? Well I would say that I am a humorous guy. I am a fan of strategic thinking and planning. I am not really a "Oh! Lets go kill that guy over there!" type of person. I enjoy sitting back and think about my approach before I act. I am a HUGE fan of Open World games such as the Elder Scrolls series (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim etc)
as well games like Total War, StarCraft, Dynasty Warriors.
Lee Scorsby
Adam & Eves

Re: Lee Scorsby's Application

Postby Tealstone » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:00 am

Greetings, Lee!

Thanks for applying... I don't know what it is with us, but you are the fourth individual who either has/is studying law or is a lawyer. Regardless, I think having that type of mindset (with the economics, to boot) makes for a great combination for a member of the Adam & Eves.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask away, but, I want to welcome to the Adam & Eves. I've added you to our roster, and you now have access to the Member's Only forums. Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Lee Scorsby's Application

Postby Lee Scorsby » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:04 am

Wonderfull! I'l be sure to keep myself up to date and get to know all of you to the best of my capabilities :mrgreen:
Lee Scorsby
Adam & Eves

Return to Apply Here