[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Varen Kheldar Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Varen Kheldar Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Varen Kheldar Application

Postby Varen Kheldar » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:36 am

Pilot's name and RSI handle : Varen Kheldar aka Silk Dagger
Requested division : Adam and Eves
Previous Flight/Sim Experience : Eve Online, Kerbal Space Program, X3
Pledge : AC Starter
Ships: Hornet F7C (looking to get a hauler soon)

Hello,

I am looking to join like minded individuals to explore this amazing universe that is being created. I am a mature player who has an outside life but still will always find plenty of time to spend in the verse. I live in Newfoundland on the East Coast of Canada. I am a huge fan of space sims and I am anxiously awaiting the Star Citizen Experience. I am looking to mostly trade and mine maybe with a bit of combat thrown in to keep my skills sharpened. But I am at my happiest creating huge amounts of profit for the organization to fund our eventual take over of the galaxy.

Cheers,

Varen Kheldar

Hope to hear from you soon
Varen Kheldar
Adam & Eves

Re: Varen Kheldar Application

Postby Tealstone » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:13 pm

Hey there, Varen!

I have a very close friend who lives up in Newfoundland -- and I'm a huge fan of Great Big Sea... Not saying that everyone from that area likes 'em, but I dig the genre. :) I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums. Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots and post in the Hell's Angels forum to check in. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Varen Kheldar Application

Postby zramn » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:35 pm

Welcome to the team!

(mobile)
zramn
Adam & Eves