[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - CantonsCobb's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

CantonsCobb's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

CantonsCobb's Application

Postby CantonsCobb » Sat May 09, 2015 3:26 pm

Pilot's name and RSI handle : CantonsCobb
Requested division : Adam and Eves
Previous Flight/Sim Experience : Artemis, Kerbal Space Program, Star Trek Online
Pledge : AC Starter
Ships: Mustang Alpha, Hull B

To start I'll tell you a little about myself. I live in the US on the East coast, and have been bouncing around the coast a lot over the past 5 years. I'm starting to think I've found where I'll be living for the next few years, so I decided to ditch my old laptop and build my first desktop. With a bad-ass computer and my first HOTUS setup, I'm itching to get out and explore the verse.

Back in high school I started getting interested in programing and gaming, although both of those had to take a back seat the past few years. I ended up pursuing aerospace engineering in college, with my classes focusing on spacecraft and my research on rocket propulsion. I spent a short amount of time working on jet engines, but now am working on rockets for a private space company.

I've been following Star Citizen for a short time now, and just recently purchased my first ship during the Hull Series concept sale. I'm hoping to be able to get into the economy side of Star Citizen, along with organization and management tasks. I work about 50 hours a week, and occasionally travel for work, so I will be contributing to missions when I can. From what I've heard, this is a very accommodating organization that has reputable members, so I believe I will fit in well here.

I look foward to serving with you,
CC
CantonsCobb
Adam & Eves

Re: CantonsCobb's Application

Postby Tealstone » Sun May 10, 2015 6:12 pm

Greetings, CC!

Star Trek Online, eh? I still have a lifetime membership there. :) I also played Artemis with a group of friends for a while -- a lot of fun to do when you're all in the same room! In any case, I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums. Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots and post in the Adam & Eves forum to check in. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Nubanator » Sun May 10, 2015 7:10 pm

Welcome to the team!
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby zramn » Sun May 10, 2015 8:33 pm

Welcome to the team!

(mobile)
zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby CantonsCobb » Sun May 10, 2015 10:43 pm

Thanks everyone! I'm excited to get started.

And tealstone, I played for a bit when it came out, but didn't seem to hold up after a while. I can't imagine you getting much use out of that life time membership :P I did like the combat mechanics though (which is why I thought it was worth mentioning) but it got a bit grindy for my taste.
CantonsCobb
Adam & Eves

Postby Tealstone » Mon May 11, 2015 6:16 am

I hear you! I think it took me all of a few weeks to max out the level and get bored with it. It's really a shame -- there was so much potential there. I stop in every now and then, but nothing really has materialized to keep me there.
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Calignos » Mon May 11, 2015 8:23 am

Welcome!
Calignos
Intelligence Director

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby jive » Mon May 11, 2015 9:38 am

Welcome aboard,

I like to encourage new recruits to let us know what games they're playing so they can get involved and meet some people.

Any games you've been enjoying recently?
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Return to Apply Here