[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Froste's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Froste's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Froste's Application

Postby Froste » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:26 am

1) Froste

2) Panda Bears

3) Eve Online

4) Subscriber/Digital Mercenary - Aurora MR, F7C-R Hornet Tracker

Howdy ladies and Gents,

I'm a 28 year old Engineer (Oil and Gas) living in Houston, Tx. For the past 3 years I have worked a rotation in Luanda Angola. It has been a fantastic experience but I am looking forward to being permanently based back in Houston at the end of this year.

I have played EVE Online on and off for 8 years and have been part of multiple corporations, big and small. The inter-corporation intrigue, as well as small scale skirmishes, and the later introduces scanning mechanism is a short list of my favorite parts about the game. I spent a while with a mining corp that participated in strip mining ops. They were proof that a mundane task can be made easier and more enjoyable with friends. We also spent a few hectic months in Wormhole space that proved to be extremely lucrative.

It was my time with that corp that made me want to look for a group to play SC with. One of my personal in game goals is to own and operate my very own Javelin Class Destroyer with a full suite of logistic equipment for all your information needs.

I have at least dabbled in every major MMO out there. An old classic from my childhood I played on a dial up connection was Nexus: Kingdom of the Winds. Other Nerdy Hobbies I partake in are Warhammer 40K (IG) and Flames of War(German SS) as well as main Support in LOL (Braum/Nami all day.)

Looking forward to getting to know yall.

Stay Frosty and see you in the verse.
~Froste
Stay Frosty

Froste
Recruit
Panda Bears
Citadel Space Corperation
Froste
Panda Bears

Orion Mining Platform:

Re: Froste's Application

Postby jive » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:06 pm

Ambitious goal! I'd be glad to have you as a member of the Pandas.

I like that you're taking the active sensor approach with the Tracker.

We'll take a look at your application and get back to you.
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Tealstone » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:15 pm

Greetings, Froste!

I'm glad you're coming in with the mindset of teamwork and friendship. :)

I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Panda Bears division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums. Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots and post in the Panda Bears forum to check in with your CO. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Calignos » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:26 pm

Welcome!
Calignos
Intelligence Director

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby zramn » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:58 pm

Welcome to the team!

(mobile)
zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Froste » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:44 am

Thank you Gents,

I believe I have filled out all the necessary paperwork. Heading out to brows the rest of the forum.
Stay Frosty

Froste
Recruit
Panda Bears
Citadel Space Corperation
Froste
Panda Bears

Orion Mining Platform:

Return to Apply Here