[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - BeardHawk's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

BeardHawk's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

BeardHawk's Application

Postby BeardHawk » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:32 am

Hello everyone, my name is BeardHawk and I would like to join your organization! First off I am a college student attending UNLV looking for a degree in Computer Science, specifically the programming field. I have dabbled in Java and had a couple classes in C++ but life got in the way and I've basically forgotten everything :/ But I have not lost hope! I plan to become a game designer, hopefully working for as great a game as Star Citizen is sure to be. My computer isn't exactly up to snuff when it comes to Arena Commander so I will be looking to upgrade soon, but in the mean time wouldn't mind joining the "Adam & Eves" or the "Panda Bear's". My ship line up also coincides with these branches as I have a Reclaimer, Redeemer and a Herald (although I'll be looking to replace that one at some point if I can). I heard about this game sometime in mid July so I'm not sure of my "backer status" but this game can suck my wallet dry for all I care! As for previous experience, I have very little, besides what I've played in Arena Commander. Some of my dad's old WWII sims and a couple Ace Combat games are all I have under my belt. But I'm willing to give anything a try, my play style is usually either a Tank who leaves the decision making to someone else, or a Support looking out for everyone. I actually heard of you guys through one of your members (Zramn) who I happened to have in the same class this semester. I'll be looking forward to seeing you all in the PU. Thank you for your consideration!

BeardHawk
BeardHawk
Adam & Eves

Orion Mining Platform:

Re: BeardHawk's Application

Postby Tealstone » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:27 am

BeardHawk,

Welcome! We have several programmers here (myself included), and it'll be great for you to have friends in the game to play with, so I'm glad that Zramn pointed you our way. :) We can absolutely get you setup -- you had mentioned interested in Adam & Eves or the Panda Bears... A&E deal primarily with trading, commerce, mining and logistics and Panda Bears work in the area of Recon and Intel; which would interest you more?

I want to point out that picking one squadron doesn't preclude you from joining in on operations with the other. There may be a little extra training involved, but we want to give our members the freedom to enjoy the game with a good group of pilots. It just makes it easier on our side to make sure we can engage everyone and keep track of promotions, commendations, etc.

Let me know and I'll get you setup!

Regards,
Tealstone
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby zramn » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:32 am

Good to see you signed up Beardhawk! I look forward to flying with you!

(mobile)
zramn
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby jive » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:03 pm

Join the Pandas!

Exploration, prospecting, espionage, black ops... We've got it all! (All the cool stuff anyway!)

Besides why spend your time shooting space rocks when you can galavant around the galaxy checking in with a spy network, or fly dark into Spider and try to figure out pirate movements before they impact our industrial assets.
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Calignos » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:15 pm

Calignos
Intelligence Director

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby jive » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:08 pm

jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Nubanator » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:51 pm

Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby jive » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:09 pm

jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Nubanator » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:39 pm

And that Jive, is just one of the reasons why I love this Org!
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Dakar2014 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:10 am

Lol without credits no one can have a business to run. Just joking too. I plan on partaking in things from all of the groups.

BeardHawk's Welcome to the group. I have only been with the group for a very short time. You will find everyone here very helpful great group to bounce things off of if you have questions. You found a very good group to join.

Look forward to flying w you in the verse

Dakar
Dakar2014
Adam & Eves

Next

Return to Apply Here