[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - liquidshadowfox's application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

liquidshadowfox's application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

liquidshadowfox's application

Postby liquidshadowfox » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:00 am

2.liquidshadowfox

3.Hell's angels

4.Kerbal space program (if that counts)

5.Was one of the lucky people to get the anniversary aurora packages for $20 :) have an aurora lx atm

6.I'm a 22 year old college student in his 4th year of computer science, still going to school and hopefully graduating in the summer, I know php, javascript, java, C, and i've done a little bit of android programming. I enjoy playing arena commander and trying to kill everyone :) i'm not very good right now but I have hopes of improving and hopefully be worthy of a fast ship worthy of being called my vessel *cough*M50*cough* but as of right now i'm just working from the bottom to get an M50 (if sale doesn't end first) and I hope to valiantly destroy vessels for this organization :) can't wait to meet people who are as excited for this game as I am. I have a lot of free time to play normally (also play league of legends from time to time) but next 3 weeks will probably be studying for finals X)
liquidshadowfox
Hell's Angels

Re: liquidshadowfox's application

Postby EchoSeven » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:12 am

Heya Buddy!

Someone will be along soon to process your application! Your so lucky to have picked up one of the packages, I am trying to get one at the moment for my wife, lol!

Looking forward to having you on board (literally!).

Hopefully catch up once your all up and running!

Jethro
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Nubanator » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:14 am

Really happy to see the application! I think you'll be right at home here with all the other programmers. If there's anything you want to know about us, don't be afraid to ask. Pretty friendly bunch round these parts.
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby liquidshadowfox » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:40 am

Yes, I've heard from one of your members that you guys are nice :)
liquidshadowfox
Hell's Angels

Postby Tealstone » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:05 am

Greetings, LSF!

I'm glad you've heard good things about us and that you're coming in knowing at least someone else in the corporation.

I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums. Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots and post in the Adam & Eves forum to check in. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby jive » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:19 am

Welcome aboard!
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump: