[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Dakar2014 Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Dakar2014 Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Dakar2014 Application

Postby Dakar2014 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:16 pm

2. Dakar2014

3. Adam & Eves (Industrial/Mining),

4. Played Eve for almost 2 years

5. Package - Arena Commander Starter RSI Aurora MR

6. Signed up to Star Citizen in September. Played Eve like I stated above. While playing in Eve I was in several corps. Started out in Airhogs then went to the Eve University where I played the longest. Enjoyed Eve a lot tried many different aspects of the game and eventually wound up in wormhole space. Enjoyed doing PVE & small group PVP. Also enjoyed PI, hauling, scouting and just playing the game with others.

Looking for a group that we can learn from each other. I realize this game when it first starts out will be a lot to learn. With a group the learning curve won't be so steep.

I have a family and between running my son to soccer practice and my daughter's to dance class. I am usually pretty busy most week nights. When I am not running them around I am usually on playing Eve soon it will be SC. One of the coolest things I have learned since downloading SC was how to build my own computer. When I first downloaded this game realized that my current laptop would not work for this game so thru advice I received on the SC forum and youtube after about 3 months I now have a really cool custom built PC. Never realized how easy it was until I tried.

I am an older player with a family so I don't have the financial means to buy expensive ships at the present time. Hoping to be able to work my way up in the game and acquire bigger and better ships as I go along

Looking forward to SC and trying the many different aspects of the game.

I posted on SC that I was looking to join a corp and Nubanator emailed me back and explained what this corp has to offer and here I am. Looking for a group that I can build a good SC gaming relationship with. Hope I find that with this group.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Best Regards,

Dakar
Dakar2014
Adam & Eves

Re: Dakar2014 Application

Postby Nubanator » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:36 pm

Dakar I think you'll be a great fit here :D Just give Teal a little time to review the app and you'll be accepted in no time. We also have some PC enthusiasts here. You'll have to post your PC specs in our Rig Specs thread.
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Dakar2014 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Nubanator thanks for your reply no problem. I thanks again for responding to my email on SC. Looking forward to flying with you and others in the group.

Best Regards,

Dakar
Dakar2014
Adam & Eves

Postby Tealstone » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:12 pm

Thanks for your interest, Dakar -- I think you'll find a lot of our stories are very similar to your own.

I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums. Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots and post in the Adam & Eves forum to check in. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Dakar2014 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Per your request I have applied for our organization on the RSI site..

Best Regards,

Dakar
Dakar2014
Adam & Eves

Postby Nubanator » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Welcome aboard Dakar!
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull: