[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - .StarLog's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

.StarLog's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

.StarLog's Application

Postby Umbersun » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:46 pm

Hi everyone!

1) .StarLog

2) Definitely I'll choose "Adam & Eves" because that's the working area I'm into.

3) Played Freelancer for a long time when the game came out and, more recently, had a short experience with EVE online together with a real life friend (we started a mining Corp for us but didn't go far because we gave up on the game).

4) I've been following SC since the early days (Golden Ticket holder) but only this week I pledged for my ship (Aurora). I'm really willing to dump the Aurora and buy a Freelancer when possible (probably I will send this Aurora package as a gift for that friend I mentioned when playing EVE).

5) Well, I'm a 35 male from Brazil (lived 24 years in Portugal), married and with an almost 2 yrs old son. My "full time" game playing days are gone for some years now but since my childhood I've spent countless hours per day playing PC games (... and toooooo many nights without sleeping). I'm really eager to play SC and I'll work hard to play as much as my free time allows me to. I cannot promise that I'll be a regular player because of my current life style but whenever I play I can garantee I'll be a hard working employee full of enthusiam and motivation to learn and grow together with my new SC brothers. By choosing the "Adam & Eves" division I already let you know which will be my focus in the game but, just to justify, I love industry and logistics in the virtual world and in real life. Cheers!
Umbersun
Adam & Eves

Re: .StarLog's Application

Postby Nubanator » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:28 pm

I don't think you'll have any problem fitting in here :) This is a really awesome group of people. If we keep this up CSC is gonna be a Heavy-Hitter! Just wait for Teal's approval and he will show you how to get started. Pleasure to meet you .StarLog!
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Umbersun » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:33 pm

Thank's for your reply. After looking for several Corps/Guilds I made a tiny list with the ones that matched my profile. After visiting each one's website and forums to know them better, I decided to give a try here at CSC.
I'll wait to see if I'm approved to join in the team. ;)
Umbersun
Adam & Eves

Postby Tealstone » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:48 am

Welcome .StarLog!

Many of us are going to be part-time players, just due to the fact that we have families and jobs, so no worries there. :)

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Adam & Eves division of Citadel Space! I've added you to the roster (which overwrote your forum avatar, feel free to reset it), which grants you access to the member's only forums. First stop is the Locker Room to read over the New Pilot post, after which you can take some time to meet the other pilots and get caught up on the other information.

Welcome to Citadel!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Umbersun » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:47 pm

Thank's for accepting my application. :mrgreen:
Umbersun
Adam & Eves

Return to Apply Here