[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - ChrisCa's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

ChrisCa's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

ChrisCa's Application

Postby ChrisCa » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:03 pm

1. The in-game name of the character with whom you'll be joining -- please make sure your forum name here matches.

>>Either ChrisC, ChrisCa, or RenegadeKiller

2. Whether you wish to be a part of the Adam and Eves (Industrial/Mining) or the Hell's Angels (Military/Fighter Pilot).

>>Adam and Eves

3. Any previous experience in flight/space sims.

>>Freelancer and the discovery mod for it where I did mostly trading and mining

4. What your veteran backing/pledge status is and what ships you'll be starting with.

>>When I hopefully get a job soon I'm going to try and get the freelancer package

5. Please provide at least 200 words telling us about you. We are a group of mature, like-minded individuals who are interested in enjoying our time in game -- we're looking to make sure that your membership with be beneficial to both parties.

>>Well lets see I guess I should tell you first that I am ADHD so I am a little insane at times if i'm not taking my meds I am in my first year of college, going into either networking or program still not that sure. I'm 20 and grew up playing games like blood, doom, NFS, and all other kinds of junk like that. Umm as you can tell I'm not good at writing never have been. I am a very reasonable and open kind of person so there shall be no big useless fights over anything. hmmmm I'm not very interesting I guess I've always been the guy to just stand around and listen to people instead of talk( I mostly blame this on my meds they kinda make me zombie-ish). Not much else I can tell you that's not personal that I can think of so this is about all I can give you hopefully this will not discourage you from accepting me into the group if so then I will be fine with your decision.
ChrisCa
Adam & Eves

Re: ChrisCa's Application

Postby Nubanator » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Hi ChrisCa, we all have our insane side:) And no worries about the writing thing (I actually hate writing myself) good group of people here. Just wanted to say Hi and hope you get to be a part of CSC. Just curious, what are you most looking forward to doing in Star Citizen?
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby ChrisCa » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:41 pm

ChrisCa
Adam & Eves

Postby Tealstone » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:24 pm

No worries, ChrisCa. I can be a little ADH.... I like french toast.

:shock:

Welcome to the Adam & Eves. I've added you to our roster, and you now have access to the Member's Only forums. Please make your first stop the new pilot post in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby ChrisCa » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:40 pm

ChrisCa
Adam & Eves

Postby R0d1n » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:05 pm

I, too, have ADD.

It's not that bad, though, so long as you know how to manage it prope- OHMYGOD LOOK A BUNNY RABBIT!
-- Age Si Quid Agis --
R0d1n
Defensive Fleet Admiral

Postby Tealstone » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby ChrisCa » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:19 pm