[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - CrystalDawnUnlimited's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

CrystalDawnUnlimited's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

CrystalDawnUnlimited's Application

Postby BaeconHo » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:54 pm

I am a recent backer, I was hesitant at first, but I'm in now! And with me, I bring a Constellation, Aurora MR, Cutlass, and a pair of Hornets(one is a F7C, other will be a super hornet asap). I also have a love for Si-Fi movies, books and art. Have been since watching the original STAR TREK series when it aired on Friday night primetime. (That's right , I'm old enough to know better.) I play only PC games, mostly strategy based games like Sins of a Solar Empire, beginning with Masters of Orion 3. Also games like Command & Conquer, Age of Empires, and Starcraft. Only space flight sim I played much was called Nexus: The Jupiter Incident. I also liked FPS like Halo, GOW, and recently Assassins Creed 4. Online gamming really wasn't much of an option where I live as we have had poor excuse for broadband for less than 10 years here. But it is improving, slowly.
While I do not have a great deal of experience in games of this type, I have spent a bit of time playing a game called Star Conflict that is similar Star Citizen in some ways and is also under development as well. Which is why I wish to apply for admittance into The Hell's Angels.
I am located on the Alabama Georgia line, in the "woods" as its been called. Will be playing 3+ hours a day in Star Citizen, and wish to enjoy all the benefits we have here in this 'verse. I am looking forward to making new friends and having a ball learning play in this exiting experience, oh, I mean game.
In closing I would like to say I believe I could be an asset to The Citadel and wish to be considered for membership.
with Best Regards,
CrystalDawnUnlimited
BaeconHo
Hell's Angels

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Re: CrystalDawnUnlimited's Application

Postby Tealstone » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:20 pm

Greetings, CDU!

Thanks for taking the time to pop over onto the forums and applying here -- I'll be sure to approve your organization membership on the RSI site as well.

I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums. Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance. After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots and post in the Hell's Angels forum to check in. :)

Welcome!

Tealstone
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here