[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Legion001 Tealstone's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Legion001 Tealstone's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Legion001 Tealstone's Application

Postby Legion001 » Fri May 23, 2014 9:22 am

Handle: Legion001
Link: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.c ... /Legion001

I am interested in the Panda Bears division, although I would like to be a part of the organization as the whole including the industrial/mining areas and military/fighter pilot. I will be purchasing a recon/intel ship and will be primarily dealing with that, but of course I would like to experience all aspects of the game at some point.

I have played every single flight/space sims I can get my hands on. This is my game genre, I love it, and I play all of it. So in other words I have lots of experience with these types of games, and now that star citizen is out, im ecstatic to play this groundbreaking game... hopefully in your org.

I am not rich however, started with the basic $45 pack with the Aurora, I haven't bought it yet but will be in a week when I get some new hardware for my computer to run the game.

Me personally, I would consider myself an educated/intelligent university student, studying psychology, business, speech communication and philosophy. I do plan on playing this game for many years, so at some points I may have to deal with real life for a while before getting back into the game. I hope none of this makes me sound arrogant, as I'm not meaning it to sound that way. Personality wise, I can be a little weird (but who isn't) but I'm usually very social, I find fun in strategy and tactics and in a good community of people that are willing to help out each other.

Which is why I took a personal interest in your corporation, looking for a good group of gamers to hang out with, and so far from what I'v seen on the outside, you guys look like a good pick. I dedicate my self soly to a single organization, so if I enjoy and like your organization you can gurantee that I will be around for awhile.
Legion001
Panda Bears

Re: Legion001 Tealstone's Application

Postby Tealstone » Fri May 23, 2014 9:50 am

Greetings, Legion001!

It doesn't make you sound arrogant at all -- working in higher education, I know it's fun to talk about the things that interest you, especially when it comes to learning, so no worries at all. To address your concerns, your selection of division in no way restricts you from participating in the operations of the combat/trade & commerce divisions. It's just a way for us to easily manage folks and know who is just a little more interested in what. I'm very much looking forward to getting to know you better and hope you'll enjoy yourself at Citadel!

I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Panda Bears division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums. Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots and post in the Panda Bear forum to check in. :)

Welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Legion001 Tealstone's Application

Postby jive » Thu May 29, 2014 8:14 am

Hi there.

I'm the chief intelligence officer here, and the director of the Panda Bears division. I'm happy to welcome you aboard, Legion.

Looking forward to flying with you. And in the down time, I'd enjoy talking shop with you - I studied many of the same things back in uni (econ, psych, philosophy, etc), but focused mainly on linguistics (which sounds like something you might be interested in too - it's kind of like psychology + logic + puzzle game).
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Return to Apply Here