[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Nuaduwodan's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Nuaduwodan's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Nuaduwodan's Application

Postby Nuaduwodan » Sat May 03, 2014 7:05 am

Hello everybody

My Name in Star Citizen is Nuaduwodan and i really like to join Citadel Space Corporation. I am 20 years old and from switzerland, this is a small country in europe. i am in the third of four years in a apprenticeship as a computer scientist.

First i'm really sorry for my bad english, my first language is swissgerman. Anyway i hope i'am usefull and of course i give mi best.

I started gaming with 8 years old. i played some simple games like Minesweeper and Pacman on the old win 95 Pc of my father. Later i played building games like simcity 3 and Rollercoaster Tycoon 2. With about 13 years i started with racing, RTS and Egoshooter such as Need for Speed, Command & Conquer 3 and Battlefield 2. Since 4 years i'm playing a variety of games a few are Mass Effect 123, Skyrim, WoW, Crysis 2 and X3.

I am a fascinated sci-fi fan and i love to build and support big things such as great space sim or a corporation in it. :D

I never was in a team such as Citadel Space Corporation where i know nobody and nobody knows me. But i see it as a chance for me to learn something i couldn't learn if i would be in a team with only my friends. And i see it as a chance to see how other people play games, to learn from others, to learn how maybe 30, 40 or even 50 years old people still play games and of course to improve my english skills.

To the question in which "wing" i see myself i have to answer i don't know, i would like to be a part of the hells angels but i don't know how good i am and how good i have to be. Because i don't have very much experience.

I don't know what you mean with veteran backing/pledge status but my ship is a RSI Constellation MK3. :D

Now i hope i am allowed to join the Citadel Space Corporation and can start to be a piece of a giant thing.

Kind regards

Nuaduwodan
Nuaduwodan
Hell's Angels

Re: Nuaduwodan's Application

Postby Tealstone » Sat May 03, 2014 2:01 pm

Greetings, Nuaduwodan!

I don't know if we have anyone else from Sweden in the guild -- I do have a friend who lives in Sundsvall, though. Hopefully you'll be able to work on your English skills in the corporation... that's always an interesting side effect of these multi-national groups! I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Hell's Angels division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Let me know, and welcome!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Nuaduwodan » Sat May 03, 2014 2:22 pm

Hello Tealstone

Thank you very much.

I think you misunderstood something i'm not from Sweden i'm from Switzerland. Its more in the south of europe and really really small.

Kind regards

Nuaduwodan
Kind regards

Nuaduwodan
Nuaduwodan
Hell's Angels

Postby Tealstone » Sat May 03, 2014 5:48 pm

UGH, I feel dumb. I read Switzerland and thought Sweden -- very sorry! In any case, you're very welcome... I hope to see you around the forums often!!

Tealstone
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby EchoSeven » Sun May 04, 2014 4:07 am

It's okay Tealstone - we all have a Swedish moment now and then. ;)
Got Parts, Jarrod, Charr, Mac and [others]
System Echo Seven
EchoSeven
Adam & Eves

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Return to Apply Here