[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Specs Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Specs Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Specs Application

Postby Specs » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:43 pm

Hi! my name is Specs and I would like to join your ORG!
I am 22 years old.

3. Panda Bears

4. No real flight slim expirence, although I was decent with the jet and helicopter in BF3/BF4

5. I think I am civilian level backer. I will be starting with the hornet F7C+ package, might pick up a cata if/when they go on sell again and depending on how much it cost.

6. I am an out going committed person. When I take a job/role I stick to it and try to fulfill as best I can. I am a tech hobbyist and can possibly help with any tech question other members have. I am a system admin my current job and I am also a full time student, however by the time the game releases I should just be a full time worker.

I was on a pro gaming FPS team for PC, known as Particle gaming. I have led my own team in competition where we placed fairly well, so I guess one could say I can at least somewhat lead. I have also led a casual clan in BF3, known as ECS (elite combat soldiers), so if you need me as a leader for anything, then I can probably help.

I have two brothers that might be interested in joining, but probably not until the game is closer to release or releases.
Specs
Panda Bears

Re: Specs Application

Postby Tealstone » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:50 pm

Greetings, Specs!

The Horney F7C+ package is gonna be fun to play around with -- I can imagine you're as anxious as we are to get into the game and give them a go. :) We have a lot of technologists in Citadel... several programmers (myself included), some hardware guys and a few computer science students. You studying something along those lines?

In any case, I'd like to formally welcome you as a recruit to the Panda Bears division of Citadel Space! I've added you to our roster which will give you access to our member's only forums.

Please make your first stop the in the Locker Room to see everything that's need-to-know at a glance.

Be sure to apply to now as well... After that, take your time to catch up on some posts and get to know the other pilots. :)

Again, welcome and can't wait to catch you in-game!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Re: Specs Application

Postby Tealstone » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:55 pm

Oh, and we have a friends and family policy, so if your brothers are interested in joining, they're more than welcome at Citadel!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Return to Apply Here