[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Citadel Space • View topic - Inquisition's Application

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Inquisition's Application

So, you want to be a part of Citadel Space? Click here and read the "How To Apply" thread.

Re: Inquisition's Application

Postby Tealstone » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:06 am

These look great! I think we're on the home stretch.

I agree with Magnet to make sure there's an equal amount of space between the top and bottom prongs in relation to the globe.

After that, I'd call it done! We may need to adjust the globe's size in relation to the text to make it fit in different mediums, but I think we have a logo. :)
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Inquisition » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:23 am

Like so?

In relation to different sizes, that is only a 2 second job, so let me know what you need when you need it.

Inquisition
Graphics Department Director

Postby Magnet » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:34 am

They look fantastic! In my opinion they are the final ones! And I still prefer the white sample!
Magnet
CCO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:

Postby Tealstone » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:55 am

I asked him to put two together... The white chevrons will be for use on dark backgrounds and the black for use on light backgrounds.

With these elements, we'll be able to create all sorts of media!
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Darhoth » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:35 pm

These look great. I actually think the white logo with the blue text from the darker logo might overall look the best. I also like the idea of integrating these into the division logos to keep some thematic consistency throughout. Great work!
Darhoth
CFO Emeritus

Previous

Return to Apply Here