[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Greetings from Valinor Aerospace

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Greetings from Valinor Aerospace

Posts to and from our Ambassadors from other squadrons and corporations. For access to this forum, PM Tealstone.

Greetings from Valinor Aerospace

Postby Corwin.Robeki » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:08 am

Greetings Citadel Space Corporation!

My name is Corwin Robeki, I am an Ambassador with Valinor Aerospace and I've come here to assist in maintaining relations between our two Corporations.

I won't go through the default info as I'm already aware that your application for S.T.A.R. entry is still being discussed. BUT, I am glad to be here and to have the opportunity to keep you gents entertained!
Corwin.Robeki
Ambassador

Re: Greetings from Valinor Aerospace

Postby jive » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:10 pm

Welcome, welcome.
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Wave » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:27 pm

Good to meet you, Corwin. It's always pleasant to hear from Valinor.

Our general membership hasn't been made aware, as of yet, of S.T.A.R., or of CSC leadership's interest in the matter. We were going to keep it low profile until the results of our entry application were known. But, now that you bring it up, I might as well explain for our members looking in and scratching their heads.

For those who don't know, Security & Trade Assistance Reassurance (or S.T.A.R.) is a trade agreement founded by Lorien E. Silmaril of Valinor Aerospace. It is an inter-guild trade agreement built around protecting assets and ensuring fair trade.

It involves joint protection and non-aggression clauses between member guilds and encourages member guilds to offer other members discounts and share information that would increase profit for the alliance as a whole. Unlike P.A.C.T., it is not a military agreement. So if a member guild is involved in hostile affairs with an outside guild, other members are not required to get involved in the conflict, unless war is declared on S.T.A.R. itself. Since S.T.A.R. doesn't go around broadcasting themselves, they are less likely to receive the kind of griefing that P.A.C.T. has seen recently.

Any questions about the arrangement should be passed to me in PMs, and I'll happily answer them.
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Corwin.Robeki » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:48 pm

Good Morning to you all!

Stopping by to see how you all are doing and to see if you need anything from me?
Corwin.Robeki
Ambassador

Postby Wave » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:54 pm

We're doing fine, thanks. We're just settling in and getting ready for DFM and getting new recruits settled in. thanks for touching base, though.
Wave

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Derek Hawkmoon » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:57 am

Hello everyone!

This is Derek Hawkoom, also from Valinor Aerospace.
I've been assigned to be Valinor's head of Diplomacy, though Corwin remains your apponted diplomat.

I'm makign a tour of Valinor's friends and allies to get to know them better and show my face around.
I'm 36, Italian of birth but living in Finland for 10 years now. Married to a gamer with 1 dog and no infernal spawns yet.

I'm an all-around stereotypical geek, playing videogames and tabletop rpg are my two main hobbies, followed by books, Scifi, anime and so on and so forth.

Gamin' wise, I have been around since the 80s. I played most MMOs that ever saw the light of day under the sun, from Ultima Online onward. I will be playing ESO in a couple of weeks and I do love Wildstar as well, but I can play only one game at a time :D

Space sim wise, I also played a lot of the old classics, but I must say none of the newer games managed to grab me like Wing Commander and Frontier did back in the days. So Star Citizen represents a dream for me like for most of you and I hope to see it completed some day.

That's all for now, hope to see you all in the 'Verse!
Derek Hawkmoon
Ambassador

Postby Corwin.Robeki » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:04 am

Good morning to you all at Citadel Space Corporation.

Touching base again to make sure you're enjoying the load of Rum we shipped to you this morning (in-char of course)?

If you need anything feel free to ring me up!

Corwin Robeki
Valinor Aerospace Diplomat
Corwin.Robeki
Ambassador

Postby Tealstone » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:27 am

That's odd *hic* because it seems as though we got *hic* any never rum.

Mmmaybe you should send over another batch.

*thud*
Tealstone
CEO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby Wave » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:28 pm

Wave

ORIGIN 890 Jump: