[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Citadel Space • View topic - Extending The Olive Branch - AETHER Services

Main Site | Ops | Intel | Chat

Extending The Olive Branch - AETHER Services

Posts to and from our Ambassadors from other squadrons and corporations. For access to this forum, PM Tealstone.

Extending The Olive Branch - AETHER Services

Postby psikys » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:16 pm

psikys
Ambassador

Re: Extending The Olive Branch - AETHER Services

Postby Wave » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:02 pm

As Director of Diplomatic Relations, I would like to thank Psikys for being the first to make a post in our consulate section. :)

I would like to encourage members of CSC to take a look at the Aether Services website to become better acquainted with our new friend.

I will be sending Psikys a message through his site's PM system to officially begin a dialogue to get the handshaking and introductions in order.
Wave
Director of Diplomacy and Relations

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby Nubanator » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:11 pm

Very Nice!!!
And well done Psikys for initiating contact. It's ideas like this that "show-off" how great a community SC has.
Nubanator
CFO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:
Orion Mining Platform:
MISC Hull:

Postby jive » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Greetings, Captain Psikys

Thank you for dropping in to say hello.

As the Director of Citadel Space's Intelligence and Reconnaissance Division, I welcome you and your organization to contact me both before and during the PU to discuss important information and to trade valuable insights. In the interests of cooperation between our families, you're welcome to benefit from the declassified portions of our information network. Space is dark, and full of terrors.

Nice to meet you, Psikys. I'm looking forward to working alongside Aether Services!
jive
CIO

ORIGIN 890 Jump:

Postby psikys » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:50 pm

Hey all. We here at AES just recently setup our Organization page on the RSI website. I would like to request a favor. As I've already sent Wave a message privately, I've come to the conclusion that I may not be engaging the proper people, so let me open up a channel here.

We need a commercial. Someone created one for CSC, and we would like to employ the assistance of CSC to create our own commercial.

Please contact me on steam (username = Psikys) or simply email admin@aethergames.us.

Thanks again!
psikys
Ambassador

Postby psikys » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:01 pm

Additionally, I am currently working on audio for the track and a voice over. I just need the visuals built.
psikys
Ambassador

Return to The Consulate